We moved here from out of state because my fiancé got a job here in Dayton.We were not able to look at the apartment before because we were moving from 10 hours away.

The apartment was NOTHING like the pictures online. There was suppose to be a kitchen island separating the kitchen and living room, instead it's a huge ugly bookshelf from the 80s. Wallpaper is folding and ceiling in bathroom is peeling. Apartments online were all updated and when we got there, they were COMPLETELY outdated.

Its unreal how much they charge for a dirty and outdated apartment. They placed notes in everyone's door 1 day in advance saying that their cars will be towed the next day if they are not parked on the right side of the complex because they were laying down Asphalt. They gave tenants a one day notice!!! Some people were out of town and didn't see the notes and their cars were towed!

That is such a horrible thing to do someone! I do not understand how they are running and how they get away with the things that they do. They change property managers as much as average people change their socks. We put in our 30 day notice that we would be opting out of our lease early.

One month later a new manager said she didn't know we put in our notice and then informed us that we would be charged $25 a day from the day we changed our DPL address, which was one month ago. I was very confused on why we were just informed of this one month later.

I could go on and on.I wouldn't write a review like this unless I was extremely upset, which I have been with the company since we moved in!

Review about: Elon Property Management Apartment Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Location is the only thing i ever liked, Location.

I didn't like: Lack of professionalism, Questionable and unethical business practices, Dating letters for the wrong dates to cover themselves, Being lied to, Not informing me of important issues until a month later.

Had an Experience with Elon Property Management?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1315575

They never answer the phone during business hours.The office staff often "forgets" to write up maintenance orders and you wonder why things don't get fixed.

They close for every Jewish holiday when the local staff aren't even Jewish. They ignore complaints against neighbors. They don't clean up trash blowing around on the lawns. They only trim shrubs once a year, leaving them to overgrow the sidewalks the rest of the time.

They don't properly remove snow half the time.Otherwise, it's a fantastic place to live!

Awful. Who wouldn't be really unhappy with this ?

Read your lease agreement and if you think it's been violated consult an attorney.

Regardless, get out ASAP. Good luck.