Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here next thing I do is see if anything is stolen because all the screens on windows are all bent up.Apparently I'm paying more for an upgraded apartment woo hoo?

Not to mention they gave me a handicapped apartment and the new tenant that just moved in is handicapped. So she moved in 2 doors down and I guess it wasn't available a few weeks ago?? This place is so put together shoddy it amuses me. I called 1st week and begged to get out of lease said I would pay whatever saw a couple drug deals go down people yelling at each other 3 4 in morning on a work night didn't feel safe called upper upper management *** no u signed a lease asked her 3 times would you live here she got silent every time and finally said well some of our employees live there.

No electricity now for 20 days in bathroom screens all jacked up on windows just dirty. I'll put pictures of this upgraded pad like first day I walked in!

Check out Elon Properties website does it look the same LOL not.I am the stupid one yes I am,

Review about: Elon Property Management Cambridge Commons Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

kmanny2017

I should also mention she said kitchen cabinets Brand new she just orders them and I said you just randomly throw white paint on brand new cabinets?As for all those bugs in cabinet she showed up later with a little broom and dust pan sweeped them out and I said that's still not clean she looked at me like *** leave me alone?

Last thing hot and cold water connections are opposite each other OMG And also WIFI ready *** no cable guy said no jacked up he had to make a new connection and to this day have Never seen one Maintenance person Ever!!!!Now I'm done!!!!!

kmanny2017

Shouldn't this apartment really have been saved for a handicapped person? Are you telling me there wasn't anything else available almost sounds desperate to rent and not legal??? Why did they give u a handicapped apartment ?

This is Elon Properties it won't let me edit title