1.4

I live in Columbus Ohio at the Woodlands.This used to be a nice place.

Under this new company the office staff is rude and Lazy they don't make timely repairs, the grounds are full of trash by the mailbox and it blows into the parking lot.Their motto this place is like home not anymore .I got a mouse and it's been week's and I heard nothing back. Today there's a ice storm, previously the owners would have maintenance put down ice and shovel the snow, not these people Elon and theirs alot of older people in my area. If I fall I'm sueing. I have talked to alot of neighbors and they are unhappy and looking for a place to move.

I been here 7years and was happy but now I think I will be moving also.Elon properties are horrible. And this is a Beautiful neighborhood. I will most likely move down the street into another apartment. I wouldn't advise anyone to move to the Woodlands on Deerbrook lane until the properties is sold or maybe its just the Rental Office giving this place a horrible look.

Oh I talk to a lady who was going to fill a application and she said they were rude and ignorant. They thought she made only 1900$ a month and the lady said she made 1900$ every 2weeks she drives a Cota bus public transportation. SMH.

She said she didn't like the feeling she got from them and over heard a comment about a tenant.I directed her down the street to some other apartment complex.

Review about: Elon Property Management Woodlands Apartment Rental.

Comments