Wow! These reviews are spot on.

My 7 month old and I have been displaced do tp high levels of mold spores in the air. The normal count is between 400-1000 spores. The mold expert I hired dind an air test and there are 23,000 spore counts in my apartment. I have asked Faye Beasley and Pamela McGungale to take heed to this issue and they spot treated with bleach and said your 7 month old child would be ok with just a little bleach smell so just sleep in the living room.

Then they said it's not mold it's old wallpaper glue. Then they said if it would make you comfortable, we will take the wallpaper down and paint the walls. I don't care about being comfortable, I want to be healthy and safe!

Ridgewood apartment complex needs to be torn down and rebuilt with a new staff. Do not put your family in harmful inhabitable living conditions...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of elon property management apartment rental. Elon Property Management needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elon property management apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elon Property Management.

Comments