1.1

Moved out before my written move out date.I received a move out statement stating I owe them 137?

I'm being charged 51$ for utilities for February (i moved out 1/20/17) and 85$ for carpet cleaning...

I've been leaving messages for Charlie and Randy neither one will return my calls....Attached are pictures of mildew in the bathroom...

Review about: Elon Property Management Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Elon Property Management?

Comments

#1291961

The exact same thing happened to me.Even worse, I started driving by the utility company over a month before I moved out to tell them my move out date was 12/31/2016.

The utility company made me come back every week until the end of the month stating I was requesting the disconnect date too early. Each time I asked which day? I was always told near the end of the month.

When I went the last week she stated she could start the disconnect.

They waited until the 4th to turn it off.

Elon never notified me. The manager and I emailed about the keys and I gave her my new address.

Not a word about me owing anything for the first 4 days of the month. That was only $4.xx. I would have paid the silly amount. But I firmly believe they depend on the gotcha fees, thus waited over a month to notify me.

I found out by a text on my phone from a third party vendor.

I asked them for an itemized explanation to be sent via US Mail. Tonight I got a collections agency letter with zero explanation. I still have nothing official from them and this could just be a scam.

Contacted their customer care twice- not a response yet. This place was a nightmare the last year.

I was always honest about pets and happily paid the extra rent and deposit. Paid my rent on time and early. Lived there four years. Now they want $71 and are refusing to send me a legal document in the mail stating why- nor are the explaining why they never...

The arrogance. The last manager was caught pocketing extra utility fees from tenants. I had to ask her several times to stop charging me for a bigger apartment and she was tacking on extra fees. I am working with one of the larger media outlets' consumer action teams to shine a light on Elon in the Atlanta area.

If this ever shows on my credit report, I am covered.Just going to notate it is a bogus charge.

davideforbes_29
to Being Ripped Off #1388721

How successful have you been with that? I am going thru the exact same thing but they want over $1000 from me.