2.3

What happened to me I was I was late on my rent for the 1st time in 8 years and told them I would have it paid in full October 25. Well the leasing office filed a eviction against me and decided they didn't want to rent to me.

And decided I had to be Moved out by December 31,2018 or I would get a Eviction. Now my daughter tried to pay the rent but they told her they dont take her credit card. So there mail comes to my Mailbox and I took the mail in the office and ask what type of credit cards do they take because my daughter book flight's, get rental with her Chase Credit Card pays her rent, ect the clerk said oh we take that card. The assistant manager saide oh I thought she said America Express.

My daughter been working in Call Centers since she was 17 and speaks very clear English. I don't know how she got America Express from Chase. The Day I told them I would have my rent paid ,they filed eviction 2days before the date. They clearly dont want me here.

Ive never did nothing to these Women but when Maintenance Men who been working here longer than I lived here have left due to the present leasing staff that speaks Volumes and I know its not me. Im Black there White and Prejudice. The present Maintenance can tell you that,cause they tell me. But KARMA is a *** Im looking for a apartment or I will stay with my daughter until I find one.

It's winter and the Holidays. So ironic that the owners are Jews and you're leasing office has the same mentality as that idiot that went in that synagogue and massacred those Jews worshipping. Hate and Prejudice. My Garbage Disposal is linking and I have a bucket to catch the water.

Told the Office nobody came to fix it but my rug is destroyed. The Woodlands Used to be a Lovely place to live but not with this leasing staff. I was going to move in the Spring anyway. Val and Dustin left and this place has not been the same.

Merry Christmas. But My God Always Bless Me. I have precancerous tissue in my esophagus and I'm not stressed out over these Prejudice Women.

KARMA I just want you to know about The Woodlands People are Moving Out. Lot of Vaccines.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Comments