I have lived at Archer Court for 11 months. Since I moved here My closet door has been broken for the entire time with the exception of 6 weeks.

After 7 months of being broken, they sent someone to fix it only after it fell on my foot and came very close to breaking my ankle, which was swollen for a month. Coincidencidentally, thats the amount of time the closet door stayed on. As per the usual, the door was put back with a band aid and had no chance of staying on. It has now been 2 months since I asked again to have the door fixed.

No one came or even cares if I'm injured once again. I'm almost 70 years old and cannot fix it myself or I would just so I don't have to be at the mercy of management. I moved in on 2/3/16 and noticed immediately my medicine cabinet had no shelves. I was told they would get right on it.

I have yet to get any shelves. My lease is due on 2/3/17 to be renewed. Signing a new lease for me is terrifying. I live on $800 Social Security.

When I was moving in I was told the rent was $499. However, when I got here it was changed to $524 a month and then mysteriously became $525 in March. My greatest fear is that they will again try to raise my rent $25-$30 for the pleasure of living in the absolutely worst place I have ever in my life experienceced. Because I am on SS and cannot afford to move I am at the mercy of these people in order to survive.

If there is anyone out there who can help me I would be eternally grateful as at this time I fear by writing this I am in jeopardy and will be homeless come 2/3/17. If that happens, I will not survive.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of elon property management property rental. Elon Property Management needs to "allow me to have n apartment with working doors and complete parts" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elon property management property rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elon Property Management.

Comments

Had anyone that works as a vendor for Homeworx had problems being paid for work they performed

I lived at Archer Court. At that time the studio unit was in excellent condition and the place in general was in great condition with a good maintenance man.

This is back in 2010 so management must have changed and the maintenance man can't be the same one either. Sorry about your situation. I know what it's like to fear being homeless and to be homeless as well. Have you considered moving into an income based residence?

There are properties for seniors that you qualify for. Call 211 and ask for assistance and they should be able to get you in touch with whom you need to.