The last day residing at blueberry hill 1 Nicole was on her "honey moon" so there was no walk thru, there was nothing done appropriately as most apartments do when someone leaves.There was a carpet cleaning that I was charged for A month later!

I moved to blue berry hill2 (no affiliation) I received a text saying to "pay your rent that is due" so I pay thru a texting app. I was told by BBH2 that I never paid my rent. When I seen Nicole she asked if I received a refund. I was confused and she told me I owed money for th carpet removal and I over paid.

I explained to her I was not aware of the carpets being messed up since you left and did not do a walk thru. I asked if corporate could contact me cause "she can't give out corporate number". I lost my phone the next day and got a new one the day after that. I explained to Nicole that I lost my phone if corporate tried to call me I wouldn't of gotten the call.

She invited me inside the office to look at my lease and all *** broke loose. She began to get impatient with me and told me to "get out" (without solving the issue). I told her no and she said "get out my office now" I asked what she would do if I didn't and she grabbed the can of wasp pray (instead of the phone to call 911) and help it up and she began pushing me out the office. I depended that crazy lady off of me and I called the cops.

And of course I contacted corporate after she claimed I wouldn't be able to find their number and I left a message with them.They have not contacted me yet but I will be filing a complaint with the BBB.

Review about: Elon Property Management Customer Care.

I would be calling the police and having her arrested for assault

They are only going to respond if ever thru their lawyers and they are really bad. You will have to sue them. like I am doing

You should also be contacting the Consumer Protection Division of your state's Attorney General's Office.

to Anonymous #1388712