The last day residing at blueberry hill 1 Nicole was on her "honey moon" so there was no walk thru, there was nothing done appropriately as most apartments do when someone leaves.There was a carpet cleaning that I was charged for A month later!

I moved to blue berry hill2 (no affiliation) I received a text saying to "pay your rent that is due" so I pay thru a texting app. I was told by BBH2 that I never paid my rent. When I seen Nicole she asked if I received a refund. I was confused and she told me I owed money for th carpet removal and I over paid.

I explained to her I was not aware of the carpets being messed up since you left and did not do a walk thru. I asked if corporate could contact me cause "she can't give out corporate number". I lost my phone the next day and got a new one the day after that. I explained to Nicole that I lost my phone if corporate tried to call me I wouldn't of gotten the call.

She invited me inside the office to look at my lease and all *** broke loose. She began to get impatient with me and told me to "get out" (without solving the issue). I told her no and she said "get out my office now" I asked what she would do if I didn't and she grabbed the can of wasp pray (instead of the phone to call 911) and help it up and she began pushing me out the office. I depended that crazy lady off of me and I called the cops.

And of course I contacted corporate after she claimed I wouldn't be able to find their number and I left a message with them.They have not contacted me yet but I will be filing a complaint with the BBB.

Review about: Elon Property Management Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Elon Property Management?

Comments

davideforbes_29

I would be calling the police and having her arrested for assault

davideforbes_29

They are only going to respond if ever thru their lawyers and they are really bad. You will have to sue them. like I am doing

You should also be contacting the Consumer Protection Division of your state's Attorney General's Office.

to Anonymous #1388712