State: Indiana City: Indianapolis Clear all filters (1 of 44 reviews match)
filters
state:
city:
product:
Show
Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded????
Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here next thing I do is see if anything is stolen because all the screens on windows are all bent up. Apparently I'm paying...
kmanny2017

I should also mention she said kitchen cabinets Brand new she just orders them and I said you just randomly throw white paint on brand new cabinets? As for all those bugs in c...

kmanny2017

Shouldn't this apartment really have been saved for a handicapped person? Are you telling me there wasn't anything else available almost sounds desperate to rent and not legal...