I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up and garbage bag up said someone would be out two days later and no one did!!They did not want to address it they wanted to evict me and that's exactly what they did!

Then sent it straight to collections I have pictures of the mold and previous complaints of mold at this property!Elon does not care about their residents they just want there money!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. unhappy20142016 stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to about the mold issue going to be addressed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of elon property management property rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3070. Elon Property Management needs to "taken off my credit and not held responsible for their negligent" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elon property management property rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elon Property Management.

Had an Experience with Elon Property Management?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1231024

What has now happened we are having the same issue and just want out of the lease and they will not let us.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1227102

Same thing in Ohio.Promise to " clean " the rampant black mold in my apartment and has been over 2 and a half months.

When I called the property manager she said it's because I have to many medical appointments. Ha!

What a joke!I can't wait to move from here but afraid to break the lease.

Country Club Estates, Georgia, United States #1223998

Is this the elon in Carrollton?

#1198081

*sown

#1198080

It's the same in Lake Mary, Florida.I don't enjoy being lied to either.

There is so much more to be said.But people reap what they sow and at this point they've shown LOTS of bad seeds.

Mike_mn

If you report this to the city, they will send an inspector.Nothing the owner can do about it.

Mold is very serious, and poses a serious health concern.

they woudl probably raise YOUR rent to repair the mold.Probably lack of maint on their part.

It might be less hassle to simply find a new building.

to Mike_mn #1109965

I contacted everyone trust me! The stopped code enforcement from coming to my apartment and told them they addressed it. Soon as u say mold they don't want to bother