I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up and garbage bag up said someone would be out two days later and no one did!!They did not want to address it they wanted to evict me and that's exactly what they did!
Then sent it straight to collections I have pictures of the mold and previous complaints of mold at this property!Elon does not care about their residents they just want there money!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to about the mold issue going to be addressed
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I ordered take out shooters from the Steak 'n Shake in Trinity Florida. I feel you need to see what they gave me. It looks like they just tore off..."
- "I just started watching Newsmax on my smartphone. I absolutely love this station. They make reporting fun to watch. An interview with Donald Trump was informative, yet did not feel..."
- "I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013. My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small..."