Elon Property Management - MOLD

13 of 16 Elon Property Management reviews

I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up and garbage bag up said someone would be out two days later and no one did!!They did not want to address it they wanted to evict me and that's exactly what they did!

Then sent it straight to collections I have pictures of the mold and previous complaints of mold at this property!Elon does not care about their residents they just want there money!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being lied to about the mold issue going to be addressed

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Taken off my credit and not held responsible for their negligent
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Elon Property Management Property Rental
Review category
Real Estate
review #786852 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Elon Property Management? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
13 of 16 Elon Property Management reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 23 #1231024 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

What has now happened we are having the same issue and just want out of the lease and they will not let us.

Oct 14 #1227102 Columbus, Ohio, United States

Same thing in Ohio. Promise to " clean " the rampant black mold in my apartment and has been over 2 and a half months. When I called the property manager she said it's because I have to many medical appointments. Ha! What a joke! I can't wait to move from here but afraid to break the lease.

Aug 12 #1198081

*sown

Aug 12 #1198080

It's the same in Lake Mary, Florida. I don't enjoy being lied to either. There is so much more to be said. But people reap what they sow and at this point they've shown LOTS of bad seeds.

Mike_mn

Feb 10 #1109955

If you report this to the city, they will send an inspector. Nothing the owner can do about it. Mold is very serious, and poses a serious health concern.
they woudl probably raise YOUR rent to repair the mold. Probably lack of maint on their part.
It might be less hassle to simply find a new building.

1 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1109965

I contacted everyone trust me! The stopped code enforcement from coming to my apartment and told them they addressed it. Soon as u say mold they don't want to bother

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Elon Property Management. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Elon Property Management.
Filing a new complaint about
×