First of all, this is the first rental agency that I have seen during my many years of leasing that the rent goes up each year. There hasn't been any upgrade to the unit.

It looks old and very no upkeep to it. I know this is Florida. The upkeep isn't good. The outside works blow every week and it still looks terrible.

The price you pay isn't worth it. Every year it goes up. No washer or dryer. No dishwasher.

Can't go to another cable company, because the wiring for the internet is to old fashion. They want to raise the rent yearly, but for what. Nothing has been done to this unit. Things are falling apart.

This is way too much $$ for absolutely no upgrade. Please do not lease from Elon properties, you will be broke and it is highway robbery.

Very disappointed and you get absolutely nothing for your money. Window air and you burn up during the summer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Elon Property Management Property Rental.

Reason of review: Rental is raised every year and no upgrade to unit.

Comments

Ohio, United States #1336276

I totally agree. We just moved and was charged an arm and a leg in move out fees.

They wanted to raise the rent almost $20 after everything we endured with them. I will never recommend them to anyone.