Elon Property Management - Review in Real Estate category from Riverside, Ohio

12 of 16 Elon Property Management reviews

Yesterday they put notes in everyone's doors letting them know that they are laying down asphalt and that their cars will be towed tomorrow if they are not parked on the right side of complex. A one day notice! Had it been the next weekend, my fiancé and I would have been out of town for a week and one of our vehicles would have been towed. There should have been AT LEAST a one week notice and it should have been mailed out.

They attempted to put notes in doors and Half of them ended up on the ground. It's absolutely ridiculous. I watched someone's car get towed because they weren't home in the last 18 hours. So unprofessional!

That is just one story I have about this place. This is how they run things here. Dayton OH Camellia Court. I would imagine the other locations are the same.

Never again.Below you will see a picture of my lovely bathroom ceiling

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Review category
Real Estate
review #869740

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Elon Property Management? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
12 of 16 Elon Property Management reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
joeloreno

Aug 29 #1205477 Beijing, Beijing, China

They post the updated apartments online, they don't show you the ugly outdated apartments.That was a nice surprise when I moved from 10 hours away.http://ethanproperty.com.au/regions/geraldton/

Aug 12 #1198078 Sanford, Florida, United States

It's the same in Florida! The owners are the main issue. However, the only thing I do is pray that their heart change for the better. Thanks for the post.

Jul 22 #1188308

Make sure you post this on apartmentratings.com

1 0 Reply

Jul 21 #1188158 Potwin, Kansas, United States

I live here as well, did you break your lease? I want to but don't know if I can

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.