2.3

Elon property management is a joke.The manager at Slate Run apartments is never available.

When you call there is more often than not a recording. Usually old. For example, the closed recording for December 13th and 14th still on thru December 20th. The recording for the holidays is still on and today is January 10th.

My apartment was supposed to be ready on November 30th, but I was later told that he renovation would not be completed until " hopefully" the first of December. I had already given notice at my apartment complex and had to be out by the 30th. I was entitled to a refund check since the apartment renovation was not done as promised. I have now had to move in with my daughter.

Apparently, the check was sent to my old address ( that is what I was told) when I called to check on the refund , which I had been told I would receive, "within 30 days" from December 7th. I called and asked the manager to stop payment on the previous,supposedly mailed check, check and was told by the manager that she needed to " check with corporate." and she would call me the next day. That was a week ago and I still have not received the check or a phone call.

When I called the corporate number it was forwarded to the Slate Run office.Something fishy is going on and I plan to contact the BBB.

Review about: Elon Property Management Manager.

I didn't like: Unavailability of location manager, Apartment not available by promised date, Failure to refund deposit, Questionable and unethical business practices, Staff not upholding their end of the contract agreement.

Comments