The other tenant moved out of the apartment while I was out of town and the tenant contacted me and was told that the Property Manager and the Maintenance Man knew she moved out and had left my furniture in the apartment. When I returned nothing was in the apartment I returned. I was also told that the tenant asked the Property Manager to contact me so that I would do catch up with the rent and carry the apartment through the end of the lease. When I contacted the Property Manager and the Supervisor they refused my other to accept my 60 days notice effective within the 60 Days or until the end of the lease which ever was the longest time. So we went to Court where I told the Judge that my offer to Elon was still good or to terminate the lease immediately. The Judge decided immediately know Elon is threatening to take me back to court for terminating the lease early and for damages. I did remove some mirrors of a wall but rehung them before court. So there are no damages cause by me or the other tenant that I a certain of.

I am not pointing fingers at anyone, all I know is that my property that was rented where I have all the serial numbers is not in my possession. The other tenant and I have every intention to fill a complaint with the police once we are both available.

The whole ordeal by the way the Property Manager and Supervisor was handled this is very unethical and not the proper way to do business. If was let to just ride the lease through and terminate at the end of the agreement we would not be doing a legal battle and everything would have been just fine. In fact they would have made more profit than the avenue they picked.

Now I have stolen furniture, they are trying to sue for canceling the lease when in fact it was the Judge and not me. When the Judge terminated the lease he even said, either way was no skin off of my teeth.

As far as the damage they claim I did, even the Judge told them that a pre-inspection and a post-inspection is required. They have neither! As far as I am concerned they could have been drawing smiley faces on the legal pad. All I know is that I fixed what I did damage and that was to rehang the mirrors that where there.

I will have to travel from Philadelphia to go to court for what I anticipate as a complete waste of time. I have no intention to absorb the cost to travel to and from Albany and lost wages for a week due to their business practices.

In my opinion anyone looking at a Elon Property needs to really rethink their choices.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of questionable and unethical business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unethical and questionable business practices" of elon property management apartment rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3300. Elon Property Management needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elon property management apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elon Property Management.

Had an Experience with Elon Property Management?

Comments